Monday, September 2, 2013

A Long and Winding Road

It feels slightly surreal to be sitting here typing.

Actually it feels fairly naughty. 

After all, my almost 3 month old whom I'll affectionately refer to as "Peanut" is mostly asleep, this is a fairly rare occurrence as the little guy has yet to grasp the wonder that is napping and as EVERYONE in the medical community says "sleep when they sleep" (oh the irony when you're the parent of a nap avoidant child). In fact as I type this, my dear hubby is wandering to the nursery to soothe the poor kid (does anyone know if it's possible for teething symptoms to start at 12 weeks?!)

I'll never deny the need for sleep. In all honesty, having a child  has actually made me even more pro-sleep than I was before children. For the sake of my sanity, however, the time to write must also be factored in to life's rhythms. 

So, here will be my new tales in the life of a SAHM and seminary wife with all my usual zebra, geeky goodness thrown in for good measure. Here's to new beginnings. 

No comments:

Post a Comment